Tuesday, April 28

Just A Little

I got accepted. I'm going for a masters in Disappearing Sciences. I'm tired of caring anymore. Good things may happen to people who try, but good things seem to only happen to me when I don't try. I've learned that through a recent pattern of "trying" and it's gotten me nowhere but Neverwhere Land. People are sadly predictable and formulaic. Be yourself and you won't get what you want, that is, unless you were just clouded into wanting something and fooled yourself into believing as such. I hope that's what happened to me.

I'm trying to raise $750 at the moment. Let's hope I can.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound too depressing, thus:



Hopefully that brought people out of a funk I had put them in.

Namaste.

No comments:

Project Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones