Thursday, January 29

Damn You

Why do you have to be here every night? Why am I that important to you, 2 A.M. Lady? I can't do it. I'm lost. And you sure as Hell don't guide me anywhere. So what the fuck do you want me to do? You're not elaborating. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. The only thing I can do to sate you is follow the groove in the way. Walk where everyone else has been. Do what they've done. I CAN'T MOVE IT FORWARD. I'm not that guy. What's my fucking purpose, bitch? Why won't you let me sleep these nights?

I can see you. You sit there right behind me. Watching, and prodding. Nudging.

But I can't do it, you see? No matter how numb you make my hands, no matter how many chills you send up my spine. Why, 3 A.M. Lady?

Just give it up, babe. I'm a lost cause. Go to another cat for something good. It ain't gonna leave my pen.

SO JUST GO ALREADY, 4 A.M. LADY. I DON'T WANT TO FEEL YOU ANYMORE. LET ME LIVE MY LIFE OF BANALITY, MY PASSIVE LIFE. I JUST WANT TO WATCH.

No comments:

Project Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones