Monday, December 29

I'm... intrigued.

Linux, to me, looked like it catered more to the enthusiast. The tinkerer. This perception is probably why not a lot of devs cater to the Linux crowd, at least, not the major ones. Epic and id have usually been good about source-codes and such, and, with the Linux release of Prey, things have usually been pretty steady on the FPS front. But really kickass non-FPS games seem few and far between.

2D Boy games seems a bit different. Their game, World of Goo, was already released on the PC and Mac platforms, albeit with a bit of a problem.

http://gedece.blogspot.com/2008/11/call-to-gnulinux-community.html

I can't say whether I'll buy it or not. This kinda fucks me up a bit since I already use Steam under Wine. But I'll give the demo a go, at least.

No comments:

Project Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones